This is wonderful, I love the ones with cameras and phones. I can’t wait to see them compete.
Let me wear neon colors and a lampshade dress.
In other news THE QUEEN JUMPED OUT OF A HELICOPTER
71 71 99 89 24 20 06
I might enjoy this show too much.
- Mom: I'll take you to church if you want to go.
- Little girl (about 5 or 6): But I don't believe in God.
- Mom: Well, let me know if that ever changes.
- Little girl: Okay. Do you believe in God?
- Mom: Not really, but it's okay if you change your mind and decide that you do. You don't have to believe the things that I believe. It's okay to have different ideas and to see things differently than other people, even me.
Who wants to go and be an archaeologist with me? We’ll have trowels and pick-axes and hoes and brush and buckets and more! It’ll be so much fun and we’ll dig and FIND things which is the best part even if it’s just unmarked pottery.
Yes, let’s go on a dig, I miss that.